So, I'm having a hard time waiting for Elley's hair to grow in.....can't you tell. I know this looks ridiculous (don't worry, I didn't leave them in) but I just couldn't help but try.
Okay Keely...tisk tisk! Poor Elley had to get a mom who's a hair dresser and poor Keely had to get a practically bald little girl. I still stand by the fact that she doesn't need hair to look cute. She has such a precious doll face I think hair would distract from it!
2 comments:
Okay Keely...tisk tisk! Poor Elley had to get a mom who's a hair dresser and poor Keely had to get a practically bald little girl. I still stand by the fact that she doesn't need hair to look cute. She has such a precious doll face I think hair would distract from it!
i like her little pigtails!
Post a Comment